Tourist Information Signs
Tourist and other information signage is intended to inform road users about cultural, natural and other tourist Landmarks as well as other important facilities and contents.
With this type of signage we mark:
- Tourist areas,
- Areas and objects of cultural heritage,
- Protected areas of nature
- Tourist infrastructure
- Important public facilities and business entities.
We prepare complete documentation for implementation of tourist information signage on public roads (study). We also produce and implement tourist and other information boards from foundation to the supporting frame, together with all required certificates for implementation on public roads.
Our offer includes:
- Studies for implementation of tourist information signage
- Studies for implementation of street signs
- Tourist and other information signs
- 9100 – signs for welcome at the entrance to the country, region, municipality or settlement
- 9200 – signs for informing about facilities or areas of cultural heritage, natural and tourist Landmarks
- 9300 – signs for delivering tourist on other information
- 9400 – signs on the bike paths for delivering information and informing about facilities or areas of cultural heritage, natural and tourist Landmarks and other public infrastructure
- 9500 – signs for displaying the direction of cultural, natural or tourist Landmarks
- 9600 – other information signage – signs for displaying the direction of public infrastructure, business entities, other facilities or plants
- Street signs
Want to know more?
For more information, give us a call on +386 (0)7 496 12 61
or send us an e-mail.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.